CROSSINGS CHRISTIAN SCHOOL CAMPUS STORE
Increased Safety Protocol
In an effort to best protect our students, families, and staff, the Crossings Campus Store will be implementing increased sanitation and safety measures upon reopening.
- Customers will be required to agree to the OSDH COVID-19 and CCS guidelines as listed on the CCS website before entering any school facility, including customers having temperature taken upon entering.
- All surfaces will be sanitized daily.
- Frequently used surfaces including door knobs, handles, and check out features will be sanitized between each use.
- Check out options and all apparel will be spread throughout the commons and surrounding areas to encourage social distancing.
- Shoppers will be required to use the hand sanitizing station upon entering the store.
- Masks and other PPE items will also be available.
- A minimum of 6 people will be allowed “inside” the store at a time. However, additional shoppers are welcome to spread out in the commons and shop spirit wear items.
- Any lines formed, will allow for at least 6 feet of distance between customers.
- Credit card purchases will not require signatures to minimize the exposure to cash register equipment.
- Apparel may be tried on using the family restroom, but items must be purchased or left on the rack in the hallway for proper disinfecting and will be stored outside of the store for up to 72 hours before being returned to stock.
- Items returned or exchanged to the Campus Store will also be sanitized and stored outside of the store for up to 72 hours before returning to stock.
- If necessary, students and young children are welcome to visit the store with parent(s). However, it is requested that children remain with their parent while in the store to minimize any risk of potential exposure.
- Online shopping will remain available 24/7. Orders may be picked up in the commons vestibule during store hours or in the LS vestibule between 8 and 4 pm daily. Either option allows for contact free pick up.
- CCS Campus Store Staff and student workers will follow personal safety measures, including taking their temperature daily upon arrival and will remain off campus if potentially exposed or experiencing any COVID-19 or similar symptoms.
For additional questions, please contact the CCS Campus Store at email@example.com.